Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world, and has been helping to transform brands globally for over 60 years.
Integrated to Ogilvy & Mather Strategic Planning Department, you will take part in strategic recommendations for international brands we manage at the agency & take part in new business pitches.
Your main tasks will be:
• competitive benchmark and strategic analysis
• consumer analysis, qualitative and quantitative research to generate & validate insights, strategies, concepts and ideas
• trendwatching and reporting
• creative brief writing and presentation
• strategic recommendation writing and presentation
On those accounts you’ll get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of topics: different accounts from different category, problematics going from market analysis & consumer insight to creative development across all media channels (TV, Print, OOH, Digital, POS, CRM…) in a very international creative, and integrated agency.
• Open Minded
• Willing to learn & discover
• Good written & oral communication skills
• Good command of english
• 6 months internship starting ASAP
• Remuneration is dependent upon the duration of your internship
• Half of lunch vouchers at the charge of the company (9€ x 20 vouchers / month)
• Half of the transportation costs in Paris at the charge of the company
• Agency localisation : 32/34, rue Marbeuf – 75008 Paris
Business sector : Advertsing