To enrich our social media team we’re looking for an English native assistant community manager to
join our international team as an intern.
You’ll be working with a dynamic team in a strong growing company. Your role will consist in managing
international social communities for several clients of the agency.
You will be part of the international social media team, composed of community managers, and under
the direction of the international social media manager. As part of your job description, you will be
working with all the teams of the agency, including commercial, creative and social teams.
The tasks involved in this offer will all be conducted in English (managing brands at the international
level). You must be English native. A good knowledge (written and spoken) of the French language is a
1/ Social media management
– Content implementation, planning & publishing
– Social community moderation
– User generated content monitoring
– Monthly statistical reports
2/ Social media content
– Content creation with the creative teams (copywriters and artistic directors) for all social networks
– Copywriting / creative writing
– Brainstorms with internal brand teams
– Social media best practices reports
Key skills and knowledge requirements:
You must absolutely be a digital native, a web enthusiast! If you have no idea what a brand can do on
Facebook, if you’ve never used Twitter or don’t check Instagram first thing in the morning, that means you
should send this offer to a friend 🙂
Must-have’s / Must-be’s:
– Native English proficiency
– Strong creative writing skills.
– Excellent digital culture: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, LinkedIn
– Very good interpersonal skills
– Autonomous / Thorough
– Artistic sensibility
– Desire to work in a reactive, human-sized agency (30 people)
– Taste for teamworking and work in pairs.
– Strong analytical skills
– Able to introduce yourself in 5 emojis or less
Must be currently studying in France.
Must have a “convention de stage”, all applicants must have intern working rights in France.
When: Position to be filled starting January 2018.
Location: Paris 17ième
Salary: To be defined
Contract: Stage conventionné only, for 6 months.
To apply, please send your resume + cover letter to [email protected] with the
reference [CM EN]
À propos de MAZARINE YOU TO YOU SAS
About Mazarine You to You
Mazarine You to You is the « social media & Digital activation » entity of the Mazarine group. The agency
is specialized in 3 fields (for further information: www.mazarine.com):
- Social media: develop brand’s social presence: digital DNA, brand content, community management,
influence, media purchase.
- Digital Activation: tailored digital campaigns for brands.
- Digital production and consulting: accompany brands on their overall digital problematics: strategic
management, development of creative assets, activation recommendations, media counselling.
In addition to our areas of expertise, Mazarine You to You is above all a human-sized agency, an
enjoyable place where we all have a common passion: digital communication in all its forms.
Among our clients: Orange, Nestlé Waters (Perrier), Nestlé (Maggi), PlayStation, Pernod (Pastis 51, Suze,
Ballantine’s…), Clarins, Clarins Fragrances, Roger & Gallet, Estederm, Mustela, L’Oréal Paris, L’Oréal Luxe
(Giorgio Armani), Unilever (Signal White Now)…