The content and thought leadership team at Auditoire, a Paris-based event agency, is looking for a full-time bilingual content editor to manage content related activities for events produced by the agency, including the World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE)
Starting date: April 2017
Duration: 9 months
1. Editorial management
i. Speakers’ coordination: identify, contact and manage speakers and moderators before and during an event
ii. Research and curate content linked to themes and topics of the event
iii. Organize and manage a range of sessions including panels, keynotes, workshops etc.
iv. Write and produce communication materials Program Book,
v. Editorial preparation of sessions: write editorial briefs, research and develop content for live sessions
vi. Organize and prepare editorial briefings, rehearsals and coaching of speakers
vii. Manage day-to-day operations: team meeting coordination, prepare and update status reports etc.
2. Other responsibilities:
i. Work closely with the operations team to ensure smooth delivery of sessions
ii. Support PR and communications team to organize press interviews for speakers and moderators during the event
iii. Support the digital communications team to prepare content for the event website
Your Profile :
1. Excellent writing and synthesis skills; Fluency in English is a must. French and Spanish appreciated.
2. Autonomy, team spirit and strong capability to work multi-tasking and to adapt to urgent needs. Speed execution and strong sense of urgency requested.
3. Interest and experience in social issues including education, social entrepreneurship, philanthropy are appreciated
4. Three to five years of experience, ideally in a content/brand agency, communication or journalism field on an international scale.
5. University Degree bachelor of Arts in Communications, Journalism or similar
Référence de l’annonce : CNTED01
Contact: Shall you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV on our registration form at http://auditoire.com/jobs/